• For your child’s safety and health:
• Always use this product with adult supervision.
• Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
• Keep components not in use out of the reach of children.
• Always check food temperatures before feeding.
• Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
• Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
• The warning information above is provided per EN 14350.
• Product is NOT designed for hot, carbonated, pulpy or perishable beverages.
• Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
• Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely.
• Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSPOUT® button by keeping the button free and clear of
• Use the bottle’s lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the AUTOSEAL® button.
• DO NOT overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
• DO NOT microwave or freeze.
• DO NOT use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, and/or other harsh chemicals.
• DO NOT continue to use product if damaged.
• DO NOT carry bottles containing liquid in bags to help prevent accidental opening.
• DO NOT store beverages overnight in the bottle.
• Wash thoroughly before first use and immediately after each use. Always store bottle with lid and
1° Disassemble lid and open the lid
2° Soak the lid in hot soapy water for ten minutes. Rinse & scrub straw, valve and spout using a nylon
cleaning pad & bristle brush to remove residue. Proceed to Step 3 to complete cleaning process.
3° Dish wash or soak & scrub / The straw, lid and bottle body are TOP-RACK dishwasher safe. When
removing from the dishwasher, shake off any residual water from lid, straw and bottle body to help all parts dry completely. Allow all parts to dry fully overnight before reassembly and reuse.
• To wash by hand, rinse the lid with warm water.
• Scrub the bottle using a bristle brush to remove any residue.
• Rinse with warm water.
• Shake off any residual water from lid and bottle body to help all parts dry completely.
• Allow all parts to dry fully overnight before reassembly and reuse.
• Use mild dish soap to soak and wash.
• Always store with lid and body disassembled and separated to keep parts completely dry before
• Keep spout in open position to allow proper air flow and remain dry.
• Reassemble lid prior to use. Push valve assembly into spout until it fits securely. Push straw holder
into valve assembly, then reinsert top of the straw into the straw holder.
• It’s important to clean and dry bottle completely between reuses.