• Hot contents can create internal pressure resulting in discharge of hot vapour.
• For use with cold beverages only. Do not fill with hot beverages.
• Not intended for carbonated beverages as pressure build up can be extreme.
• Prior to drinking, check to ensure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed down 100%.
• Avoid accidental depressing of button by keeping button free and clear of other objects.
• Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
• Do not microwave or do not freeze.
• Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasive and/or other harsh chemicals.
• Do not continue to use product if damaged.
• The AUTOSPOUT™ lid that came with your new purchase Is designed to fit only Contigo water bottles. It is not meant to be used on any other products.
How to open for drinking
• Push AUTOSPOUT™ button to release spout into drink position (fig A). Spout is designed to be opened by pressing the button. Do not manually lift the spout shield up as it may damage the lid.
How to close
• Push below spout (fig B) to close. Shield will automatically snap over to cover and secure spout.
How to clean
• Wash all parts with soapy water before use. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Always store with lid removed.
• Lid and straw are top rack dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing body. Do not pull up or rotate back the spout shield as it may cause damage to the lid. Silicone drink spout is not removable. If desired, a dampened cotton swab can be used to clean inside the spout.
• To clean, remove lid and straw from stainless steel body. Remove straw from lid. Lid should be washed in the open position, spout side up. Reassemble straw to lid before use.
• To wash by hand, put the lid 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Hand-wash the body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both the lid and body thoroughly before use.
• Always store mug with lid removed to allow parts to dry completely.