• For your child’s safety and health:
• Continuous and prolonged sucking of ﬂuids will cause tooth decay.
• Always check food temperature before feeding.
• Keep components not in use out of the reach of children.
• Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
• Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
• Careful. The food you are about to enjoy may be very hot. For best results always use caution.
• Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
• Prior to transporting, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed down completely.
• Use only with adult supervision when product contains hot foods or liquids.
• If ﬁlling with boiling liquid, allow liquid to cool down WITH THE LID OFF for at least 3 minutes before attaching the lid.
• DO NOT overﬁll. Fill food to just below the threading in the body.
• DO NOT microwave or freeze.
• DO NOT use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, and/or other harsh chemicals.
• DO NOT continue to use product if damaged.
• Suitable for hot or cold foods.
For maximum thermal efﬁciency, preheat or prechill food jar prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
• The lid that came with your new purchase is designed to ﬁt only your Contigo food jar. Not for use with other products.
• To attach the lid, apply slight downward pressure and rotate counter-clockwise until you hear a click and lid falls into place. Then rotate lid clockwise to tighten completely. (1)
• Wash thoroughly before ﬁrst use.
• RINSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE with warm water.
• Product is top-rack dishwasher safe.
• To wash by hand, soak the product for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water.
• Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent.
• Rinse both the lid and body thoroughly before use.
• ALWAYS STORE FOOD JAR WITH LID REMOVED to allow parts to dry completely.